Specifically designed for you

The policy provides a unique range of covers that are highly desirable to protect your position as an employer of individuals whilst in the course of their employment by you. In addition, there are benefits for your employee should they suffer injury or damage to their property whilst working for you where you may feel morally responsible.

Cover Includes
  • Legal Expenses and Compensation Awards
  • Personal Accident
  • Financial Loss
  • Employers' Liability (up to £10,000,000)
  • Public Liability (up to £5,000,000)
  • 24 Hour Helplines

For a detailed summary of the cover provided by our Home Help insurance, please download the document at the bottom of this page. A full policy wording is also available should you wish to read it.

Why Oasis Personal Lines?

The service we offer does not stop with providing the necessary support to launch/re-launch your facility.

Dedicated claims team

In the unfortunate circumstance you do need to make a claim our team will personally oversee the smooth handling of it from start to finish.

Manage your policy online

Life is busy enough and insurance should be as simple as possible. That's why we give you instant access to all your policy information online.

Excellent customer service

We pride ourselves on our customer service. If you can't find what you need online, please call or email us at our UK based headquarters.

Frequently asked questions

How long am I covered for if I purchase Home Help?

12 months – you will receive an email from us prior to the expiry of cover offering renewal for a further 12 month period.

If my employee also assists me in my business, trade or occupation will the policy extend to include whilst undertaking these activities?

No - the policy only provides cover whilst the person is working for you in a personal capacity in connection with your domestic arrangements.

Is there a restriction on the number of persons I employ?

You can only purchase this insurance on line if you employ 5 persons or less. You may still apply for this insurance, but may only do so by contacting us by phone or email.

Is there a restriction on the type of activities that my employees can undertake?

No, provided that the activity is undertaken whilst working for you in a personal capacity in connection with your domestic arrangements.

Do I have to pay for the first part of any claim?

No – you will not be asked to contribute towards any claim under the policy.

If I take out a policy, am I able to obtain guidance and advice on matters relating to employment law and health and safety?

Yes – a help line is provided for you to call and if appropriate you can be provided with copies of standard employment contracts, letters and other documents.

What should I do if I need to dismiss my employee or a situation arises that may require disciplinary action, a change in contract terms or result in a dispute?

Any of the above situations, even if handled correctly and appropriately, could result in allegations being made against you by your employee, for example for unfair dismissal or discrimination. In order for you to be covered for the cost of legal expenses and compensation awarded by a tribunal you must contact the legal advice service as soon as such potential situations arise and before you take any action against your employee. A fuller explanation and contact details for the legal advice service can be found in the policy wording.

Still need help?

Contact us


If you need more info on our home help insurance feel free to download and read the policy summary and policy wording.